CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
It's always sad when you have to cancel one of our services after you've booked. But to ensure that your disappointment is minimized and you have no nasty surprises, our fair Cancellation Policy is clearly explained here. Read it carefully and be sure you've understood it before booking. These policies supersede all other policies & are effective 1st January 2016.This section explains the cancellation fees levied for cancellation of our various services after booking, and the refund methods we use to execute refunds.Camp Dev Vilas reserves the right to change the cancellation policy without assigning any reason. For latest cancellation terms, customers are advised to visit this page.
You can cancel your travel by communicating your decision to cancel in writing by email and the date of the receipt of such written communication is considered for cancellation.Following terms would apply in case of cancellation:
- Before 01 Month of arrival dates 01 day retention charge would be levied.
- Before 15 days of the arrival dates 50% of the total invoice.
- Before 7 days of the arrival dates 100% of the total invoice
- Any amendments in trip should be informed in advance to us. The lodge reserves the right to accept/ deny any such request.
- No refund for unexpected departures.
- For long weekends / holiday season ( 21st December to 5th January) no refunds would be payable in case of cancellations
- Jeep safaris are non refundable, non cancellable, non transferable. 100% amount would be charged for jeep safaris once booked
- For services availed through third party vendors – ground transfers etc refunds would be as their cancellation and refund policies.
REFUND METHOD: Any refund due will be made to you by a cheque, within 2 weeks of cancellation. Under no circumstances will Camp Dev Vilas issue cash refund.